Antioxidant Alkaline Jug
The Biocera Alkaline Jug now makes it affordable for everyone to enjoy the benefits of alkaline ionised water through the application of advanced bioceramic technology. It may look like a common filter jug, but in application it is very different.
The Biocera Alkaline Jug Offers the Following:
- It alkalises the water added to it, typically raising the pH from 7.5 to 9.5
- It changes the ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) of the water, giving it antioxidant properties
- The bioceramics emit low levels of natural energy which help improve water structure and hydration
- It filters out chlorine and reduces heavy metals and other contaminants
- It is an effective alternative to expensive electronic water ionisers
- It harnesses the power of natural minerals using advanced bioceramic technology
- The bioceramics in the filter cartridge have got NSF certification
- It is more environmentally-friendly and gives healthier water than bottled water
- It requires no plumbing connection or electricity supply
- It holds 1.8 litres of filtered water
- It looks attractive on a worktop or can fit easily in the fridge door
- It is manufactured in Europe from BPA-free plastic
Bioceramics – Harnessing the Power of Natural Minerals
The filter media in the Biocera Alkaline Jug works in several ways to alter the characteristics of the water that passes through the filter. The filter cartridge works very differently to traditional jug filter cartridges, which tend to leave the filtered water acidic, which in our view is not healthy water for the body.
The Biocera Alkaline Jug Filter is an easy and affordable way to get good healthy alkaline water – also known as hydrogen-rich water – to hydrate the body and flush out acidic toxins. In our view, drinking good water is the simplest thing that most people can do to improve their levels of wellness. You can use the alkaline ionised water from your jug for hot and cold drinks, for cooking and for washing fruits and vegetables.