Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline Filter
Features of Antioxidant Alkaline Filter
- Flushes acidic metabolites and toxins from the cellular level
- Supplies health sustaining minerals such as Ca, K, Na, Mg to help metabolism
- Contains smaller water clusters (51.497 Hz) that hydrates the body up to 3 times more effectively than normal water.
- Facilitates nutrients and mineral absorptions efficiently
- Promotes general well-being by restoring And balancing the body
- Improves the reducing power of water by removing harmful active oxygen (=free radicals) which causes cancer, diabetes, hypertension and etc.
- Make water taste better
- Increases pH and lowers ORP (Ref. ORP = Oxygen Reduction Potential)
For home use
- Length: 8 inch / 11 inch / 14 inch
- Life time: 3000 liter / 6000 liter / 9000 liter
- Both directions: 1/4 inch
For commercial use
Normal Biocera A.A 20 inch filter
- Diameter: 2.5 inch / In & Out: 0.5inch inch
- Water flow: 5~6 liter / min
- Lifetime: 50,000 liters
Big Biocera A.A 20 inch filter
- Diameter: 4.5 inch / In & Out: 1 inch
- Water flow: 10 liter / min
- Lifetime: 150,000 liters
Biocera A.A filter has antioxidant alkaline function, not purifying function.
Therefore, We recommend you to use Biocera A.A filter after RO filter system.
What Is Active Oxygen (=Free Radical)?
Normal Oxygen is changed to harmful active oxygen (=free radical) which loses electron and has a strong power to attack healthy cells in our body through stress, drinking, smoking and etc. If active oxygen generates too much in our body, it causes aging and various diseases such as cancer, daiabetes, hypertension, constipation and oxidizes those healthy cells.
How we prevent harmful active oxygen from generating in our body?
That is the reason we drink Antioxidant Alkaline Water